If you can’t see your custom font on Visual Studio designer and still see the Custom(not installed) or you can’t set your WKInterfaceLabel.Font property follow these steps,
- Add font file in to the Reference folder on your IOS project as “Font Awesome 5 Free-Solid-900.otf”,
- Edit Info.plist file come to source section and add Fonts provided by application property as Array and add your font name “Font Awesome 5 Free-Solid-900.otf” as string value,
- Then in designer you won’t see your font in custom option. Don’t worry you can’t fix that issue and won’t see it 🙂
- Come to your project and set your new custom font with using some coding
var u = new UIKit.UIStringAttributes
Font = UIKit.UIFont.FromName("Font Awesome 5 Free", 20f)
this.LogoLabel.SetText(new NSAttributedString(text, u));
- Thats all, when you start your project it will use the new custom font !
If you find how to fix setting the font by selecting in Xamarin Visual Studio UI Custom section please write me a comment.