if everything is ok and your Firebase.Auth works on your Debug even Release Deploy on your IPhone device but after uploading Release version to App Store, your application doesn’t work ? You should solve your problem like below. On my example Firebase.Auth Recaptcha page doesn’t load and ValidationId was empty. All these are depends on APN Certificate that i didn’t set it up.
- Go to Apple Connect>Keys> APN Key (Sandbox & Production)
- Last step before download you should upload a Request Authority Certificate
- Go to Mac>Keychain Access>Certificate Assistant>Request a Certificate From a Certificate Authority
- Fill the fields, beore Save to Disk, Let me to select pair.. than select ECR256
- Upload this certificate to step 2. and download the APN Key
- Go to firebase left panel upper settings>Cloud Messaging>Push Notifications>Upload Key
- At the same screen you need upload a p12 sertificate
- Go to Apple Connect>Certificates>Create a Certificate for APN
- Take that shit and go to Mac install it
- Mac>Keychain Access>You will see your APN Push Certificate>Export it don’t forget the password/username
- Back to Google Firebase Console and below your key upload your p12 certificate
- All done, your app will work !
Fuckin Rocket Science !